Introducing IPOPI’s new Board of Directors
The new Board of Directors of IPOPI was recently elected by IPOPI’s National Member Organisations, and the results were announced during the Annual General Assembly at the Global Patients’ Meeting on October 14, 2022, in Gothenburg. IPOPI is delighted to congratulate Martine Pergent (France), Otilia Stanga (Romania) and Whitney Ayoub Goulstone (Canada) for being elected for the 2022-2026 term.
We also congratulate Martine Pergent, Bruce Lim and Otilia Stanga on being elected by the IPOPI Board as Chair, Vice-Chair and Treasurer, respectively.
IPOPI’s Executive Committee Members:
- Martine Pergent – France – IRIS (Chair)
- Bruce Lim – Malaysia – MyPOPI (Vice-Chair)
- Otilia Stanga – Romania – ARPID (Treasurer)
- Jose Drabwell – UK
- Whitney Ayoub Goulstone – Canada – ImmUnity Canada
- Andrea Gressani – Italy – Associazione Immunodeficienze Primitive (AIP)
- Cynthia Olotch – Kenya – PIDs Kenya
- Roberta Anido de Pena – Argentina – Asociación Ayuda al Paciente con Immunodeficiencia Primaria (AAPIDP)
- John Seymour – USA – Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF)
From the left: Cynthia Olotch, Otilia Stanga, John Seymour, Martine Pergent, Johan Prevot (IPOPI Executive Director), Jose Drabwell, Bruce Lim, Andrea Gressani, Whitney Ayoub Goulstone
Not in the picture: Roberta Anido de Pena.