XVII IPOPI Global Patients’ Meeting
NMO TRAVEL GRANT APPLICATION FORM
We are happy to announce that IPOPI has made available travel grants to support NMO patient representatives to attend the XVII IPOPI Global Patients’ Meeting, taking place in Gothenburg, Sweden from 12 to 15 October 2022.
If you are a patient representative wishing to apply for a grant please note:
- Applicants should be actively involved in their national PID patient organisation.
- We have limited funding to assist 1 person per NMO for those NMOs that have not been able to secure local funding to cover the expenses of their delegate.
- Both associate and full NMOs can apply for financial support.
- The NMO grant will cover travel (economy class ticket), accommodation, and registration expenses.
- Travel grants are offered to financially help those NMOs wishing to attend, but they may not cover your full travel costs. No extra costs will be funded.
- IPOPI’s financial assistance to NMOs is subjected to limitations and not all applications may therefore be accepted.
The deadline to apply for IPOPI’s financial assistance is June 20th, 2022.
The IPOPI Board of Directors reviews all applications. All applicants will be informed individually until the end of June.
In case of a successful application, NMOs should book the flight and accommodation of their delegate per their approved application, and complete their registration until July 27th, 2022.
Importantly, for all NMOs and particularly for those NMOs that will benefit from IPOPI’s support, please ensure that your NMO is represented at all IPOPI sessions.
Questions about your application?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org